- 50g butter
- 100g milk or dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g cornflakes
- 36 mini eggs
- Weigh out the ingredients. Put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan or microwavable bowl. Put the cornflakes in another large bowl.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in the saucepan over a low heat or briefly in the microwave. Allow to cool a little before pouring over the cornflakes.
- Stir the ingredients together gently using a wooden spoon. Spoon the mixture into 12 cupcake cases arranged on a muffin tray (or baking sheet, if you don’t have one).
- Put three eggs in each nest :)
- Put in the fridge to set
Around 121kcals per nest.